PROSERIES Flexiseal Sealant is a one component polyurethane that is tough, fast curing and permanently elastic for flexible bonding and sealing. It has excellent sealing properties, is weatherproof, and suitable for indoor & outdoor applications. It is sandable and paintable when cured. It is available in white, black and grey.
• High flexibility
• Low modulus of elasticity (Easy to stretch)
• Excellent resistance to aging and weathering
• No shrinkage during curing
• Excellent adhesion on common building materials such as concrete, masonry, brick, ceramic tile, metals, soft wood,hardwood and plastics
• High movement capability – +/- 25% joint movement. [Complies with ISO 11600/F/25LM]
• Thixotropic (Non Slumping)
• Permanently elastic over a wide range of temperatures
• Paintable – can be painted with many water and solvent based paints ( pre-testing paint is recommended).
• Undercoat with waterbased paint first.
1. Joints in precast elements
2. External wall and cladding joints
3. Weatherproofing joints between brickwork, masonry, wood concrete or metal frames
4. Joints in walls, balconies, around window or door frames
5. Joints in bridge and balcony parapets
6. Retaining walls
White & Grey